my heart and prayers go out to him and his family

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
357 Posts
Man, he was my friend and also Lance's.I saw him at Toyomoto not to long ago.We will miss him, he was a great person in everyway.....Douglas Arditti.....

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
I knew Raymond not personally but we had met on numerous occasions. I am DEEPLY distrought about hearing this news.... :( He was the nicest gentelman and I will pray for him and his family.. This is Truely disturbing news :(

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Although I never met him, I always hate to hear news like this.. esp. when it was someone who is soo widely respected by the community and his friends. I can't even look at the pictures or read the article.. its important that we keep his family and friends in our prayers over the next few weeks as these are the times when we as a community need to band together... sooo sorry.. RIP Raymond its obvious you were a great man.. and you will be greatly missed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've known Raymond ever since I used to work with Lance at Toyomoto almost 10 years ago. I remember when the car was built and the expression on his face when he went for his first ride. I started my own company a few years back, and when ever Raymond had a hard time getting in touch with Lance he would contact me with questions regarding his car. Raymond was an amazing individual and an honest gentleman. His was not only a loyal customer of Lance's, but also a good friend. Lance and I spoke this morning about this unfortunate accident, and it is not easy knowing that you built the car that cost your customer his life. In this business, things such as this are bound to occur. When they do, some of us as business owners feel a certain sense of responsibilty. Lance, keep your head up buddy and know that nothing you did contributed to this accident. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and also to Lance. A distinguished gentleman such as Raymond will never be forgotten. Abid Siddiqi

·
Registered
563 Posts
How Can TheY Say The Guy Was At Fault When He Got Hit From The Side, The Investigators Sound As Thought They Saw What Happen And They Wasn't There. Hey Pass 1914 Where In The Carribean Was He From.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
When we spoke he talked about Trinidad and then he heard my accent and asked where i was from ? Virgin Islands I said, so if I'm correct its Trinidad W.I. however I could be wrong !

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Mr-B94TTsupra said:
How Can TheY Say The Guy Was At Fault When He Got Hit From The Side, The Investigators Sound As Thought They Saw What Happen And They Wasn't There. Hey Pass 1914 Where In The Carribean Was He From.
Witnesses say they saw the car fishtail and go into the path of the SUV. They can most likely also tell by the skid marks from his spining out. Everyone be safe out there.

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
May he Rest In Peace. Condolences to the family, as well as the occupants of the SUV.

Remember we share the road with others when you push your car.

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
R.I.P damn i dont no him but still when a mkiv member falls its hard , just shows that it can happen , sry for the family .

·
Registered
979 Posts
from what i know he is from Trinidad/Tobago... worked there and moved to the states to make a better life for him and his family.....

its nice to see that so many people have the same thoughts and memories of Raymond...he touched many...and never could a bad word be said about this Gentleman

Lance has been deeply affected by this as we all have.....but it is no ones fault...he enjoyed his life and especially that car...and it was his time....although it dosent seem like the right time.....we know he will be watching out after other supra owners now.....so dont make that angel work too hard...

Jeff

·
na/t 2jz-g(t)e
183 Posts
Well I prayed that what I heard of this yesterday was just a bad dream... Guess it wasn't.... :(

Raymond you will be missed......

·
Registered
185 Posts
:hug: RIP

Definitely need to be careful on the streets with these vehicles. It could take innocent people's lives. Thankfully the people in the SUV were not severely injured.

·
Aturbolexus.com
448 Posts
RIP....I saw this car MANY times when I was at Toyomoto..my wishes go out to Toyomoto, his family, and his friends, Lance and Raymond were very good friends..its so sad..his car was tastefully done and I hope that we all recall that life is a gift and we need to be thankfull we are here on g-d's earth day to day...RIP

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
My condolences to the family, this is a terrible tragedy.

41 - 60 of 116 Posts