Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everybody

Lately I have been searching the internet for quite sometime looking for a specific RHD Supra from the early 2k's Super Street Magazines. I cant find it for nothing! Ill describe it in hopes that someone on here can locate it or at least telepathically reminisce with me on the old JDM culture days of the early 2k's :). I remember it being a white RHD Supra located in Japan and I believe it was a 98. It had Yokohama Super Advan SA3R wheels in purple from what I remember. The motor was decked out with HKS mods and on the cold side of the turbo it had a HKS purple shroud. I remember specifically the owner being apart of the Tokyo police force if I am not mistaken LOL. Its been so long but I am pretty sure someone on here was reading the same issue as I was in middle school at the time LOL. Im curious where this car is now and what edition of Super Street it was in as I believe it graced the cover as well. If you have any information on this issue or remember this particular car from back then, post the issue or post any photos that you are able to find.

Thanks for reading

·
...pop the hood!
948 Posts
i don't know the car but after that description id like to see it.

im sure some of the o.g.'s will know

Reactions: Keitaauto
1 - 3 of 3 Posts