Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car was just in a minor fender bender and now when i start it up its fine intil i rev it up and then white smoke pours out of the back when i hit boost what could possibly be my problem

'
87 mk3 turbo

·
Registered
98 Posts
Turbo would smell like oil. Your car may just be running rich on startup and burning off condensation.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Bhg?

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
^ That makes no sense ChargerX3 lol.

More than likely you had an exsisting problem made worse by the accident. Does the white smoke go away after warm up? If not, do a compression check and watch your oil.

·
Registered
98 Posts
^ That makes no sense ChargerX3 lol.

More than likely you had an exsisting problem made worse by the accident. Does the white smoke go away after warm up? If not, do a compression check and watch your oil.
Nevermind...speed reading FTL.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think the PO needs to drop more info- what does the smoke smell like? Does the smoke continue indefinitely after warm-up? We need more, brotha

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
Where and how hard was the car hit? Take some pictures of the damage. If it's oil, does it still smoke while accelerating? Does it ease up when you let off the gas? Does it get worse only during boost? More information.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i havent driven it since the crash but i was just checking to see if it would run but when i rev it up and get the turbo moving white smoke that smells like oil comes out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts