Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Greebeggs... all the other local DFW supra guys are on www.ricekiller.com, we have our own section there, and the board is just made up of locals. We hold regular meets, and events.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Scott, are you on ricekiller yet? you live right by me now i think.. is your supra black?

anyway hope you go to ricekiller also, it would be nice to get more DFW supra guys out to the meets.. we have a free dyno day coming up...

Ron

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gadfly said:
Scott, are you on ricekiller yet? you live right by me now i think.. is your supra black?

anyway hope you go to ricekiller also, it would be nice to get more DFW supra guys out to the meets.. we have a free dyno day coming up...

Ron
Ron... we've met. :) I own the red sc300.

-scott

·
Registered
274 Posts
motorheaddown said:
We just moved into a new building, and I noticed a White Supra in the parking lot.

Does it belong to anyone on the South Forums?

-scott
Huh, you guys work right next to me. I'm across the street at HP. We should all grab lunch sometime...

My car is FINALLY coming back together....

Shane

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ShaneW said:
Huh, you guys work right next to me. I'm across the street at HP. We should all grab lunch sometime...

My car is FINALLY coming back together....

Shane
Shane,

Did you get the issues worked out on your GTE head?

-scott

·
Registered
274 Posts
motorheaddown said:
Shane,

Did you get the issues worked out on your GTE head?

-scott

Yea, I finally got everything worked out. I got the head and cams bolted in last night...hopefully i'll be able to get the car started by next weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts