Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who is the nice white T88 supra 6speed from Riverside i met last night in Rowland Heights? wanna join our IN n out meet on friday??

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
its me... sorry man.. I have to go clubbing friday and saturday nights. Wont be able to make it ;( Let me know if you need HID Kits. I'll give you Jerry's number.

Sorry I Reved on you.. but thats the only way to catch your attention. Luckily theres no cops. haha..my exhaust's too loud.

Let me know if you want to go clubbing too. ahha I'll put you on the guestlist

·
Registered
967 Posts
deus, were you on the 15 north on tuesday night at about 10:30 pm? Saw a white supra but didnt get too much of a look at it. What club you talking about?

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
honda S2001. That was not me..if it was a white supra TT Auto with Blitz then its my friend nam. Hes around that area.

www.deepcityparty.com

21+ garden of eden..A.D. El Centro..
18+ Benjamins, Incahoots

Parties depends on the dates...

PM me wheneve ryou want guestlist.. (depends on whos throwing it)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Deusdeceptor said:
honda S2001. That was not me..if it was a white supra TT Auto with Blitz then its my friend nam. Hes around that area.

www.deepcityparty.com

18+ Benjamins, Incahoots

nice, is he on here? Im always rollin around that area too (red 6spd w/rmm wing) so if he sees me hopefully hell say whats up.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Deusdeceptor said:

www.deepcityparty.com

18+ Benjamins, Incahoots

about the clubbin, Ive been to benjamins when T.J (9000rpm on s2ki.com) was part of it there, not sure if you know him or not but it was a pretty tight night. However, too many 18 yr olds in there blocked my path to the bar as I need to get re-fills every 10 min.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
ask Min (Gangsta) He be pulling up at clubs with his dawg ;P Dont really drink at the club as much. I drive 151 shots before we get into the club. "SHUSH--cops here" haha

;P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts