Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right guys, I need someone to tell me I'm not insane over here.

I bought some whiteline adjustable rear endlinks (KLC141), and I'm trying to keep everything the same orientation as stock when replacing them, but:

The endlinks are longer and thicker than the OEM ones, so they are hitting the coilovers when I try to insert it in the LCA. Unless I flip the orentation where I insert the joint on the other side of the sway bar, I don't see this working out.

Am I insane, or does this really look like it doesn't fit? I'm assuming that Whiteline has labeled them wrong on their website, as there is another set of endlinks labeled as "front" (KLC139) but seem shorter than the KLC141.

Top pic is showing how the end link is so close to the strut, so I can't even lift it up to insert it into the LCA
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Bottom pic is OEM endlink on the opposite side of the car
Automotive tire Plumbing Rim Gas Engineering

Edit:

Emailed Whiteline. I'm almost positive they mislabeled their products, but I am extremely disappointed. Gonna try to return it for a full refund, but I've already purchased a SuperPro rear links instead. What a waste of time...

Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
From what website did you buy them? Whiteline has the KLC141 on their website being for the fronts. The rears are the KLC139.
Font Monoplane Parallel Aviation Air travel
Font Auto part Science

Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
Ah, my screenshot was from the AU website.

Looking at the US site you are correct, looks like they have the descriptions inverted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts