Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Speed Addicted
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Midwest section doesn't get a lot of traffic, so I am posting here.

July 31st-August 2nd we are having a track day and car show in Springfield Missouri for Supras and 2jz cars only. Then, we are joining all the "other cars" for "Street Wars" at the track

There are 11 trophies for the winners of the car show and racing winners.

Hoping lots of Supras show up to represent!! :)

For details, PM me, or go to the main thread:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544514

Hope you can make it!!

· Speed Addicted
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd love to come and just watch, will it cost me anything to do just that? haha
It wont cost anything to spectate the car show or anything else we do, but it costs $10 to spectate the track day, as that is what the track charges to get in. You should come watch! There will probably be other spectators too as they are having a car show for another car group at the same time, plus they are posting the Supra event on the track site.

· Registered
493 Posts
Whats up James, I moved to Vermont for good now so no more supras to play with here, Evos and STI's everywhere. I want to go but will be working.

AND HOW THE HELL did I live in MO for 6 years and never meet TURBO SUPRA GIRL. You are beautiful, im sure thats never been said though!!;)

· Speed Addicted
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AND HOW THE HELL did I live in MO for 6 years and never meet TURBO SUPRA GIRL. You are beautiful, im sure thats never been said though!!;)
When did you live here? I don't remember ever seeing your car either.

Thanks for the compliment.

· Search Function Master
1995 Supra Turbo 6spd
72 Posts
I plan to be there as well for the first time. I've been here 11 years with the Supra and haven't been able to meet most of the owners, or gone to a meet because of work. We're going to change that this year! Looking forward to Springfield.

If people from St. Louis are caravaning down together, let me know. Thanks.

· Speed Addicted
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I plan to be there as well for the first time. I've been here 11 years with the Supra and haven't been able to meet most of the owners, or gone to a meet because of work. We're going to change that this year! Looking forward to Springfield.

If people from St. Louis are caravaning down together, let me know. Thanks.
Glad you can make it!! I think Todd (pnutcar) is coodinating the STL caravan. Hope to see you there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.