Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

· powered down
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just looking to see who are some most recognized tuners in the US. I have heard of Jhon Reed but who else is great tuner out there im sure there are tons but who do you trust the most when it comes to tunning your car or when you thinking of tunning a car who comes to mind? One more thing can you guys list and tell me which software these tuners are most known for using?

EXP. When I think of OBIWAN here ont he forums I think HKS F- CON V-pro.

So guys start throwing out the tuners you think are great!

Oh yeah and TUNERS please chime in and let us know some about yourselfs so we know where you stand in the tunning world and what software you guys are using and whats new to come to supra world and tunning cars in general!!! :wavey:

Thanks,

· Registered
13,982 Posts

· The Slow And The Curious
793 Posts
good info. thanks

· powered down
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
700 Posts
Justin Nenni...best tuner and great guy over all!!

· Supraholic
725 Posts
I have heard of John Reed .......
you heard enough, Johns the man! :fro:

who do you trust the most when it comes to tunning your car or when you thinking of tunning a car who comes to mind?
I had such a good experience with John when he tuned my car the first time so i also contacted him about tuneing it again with the new standalone.
He tuned it the first time when i was with the AEM and it was running like i wanted to have it.
Now i switched over to the MoTeC standalone and i am very happy with my setup for regular fuel and E85 race setup.

if you need to contact him, there you go:
[email protected]

cu Andy

· Registered
7,850 Posts
John Reed
Justin Nenni
Geoffrey Ring (Porsche cup series MoTec tuner)
Ben "Obiwan"
Mark Conte
Late addition: Larry p. From sound performance.
The guys from SPE that tuned Ken H's supra. :) (sorry! Drawing a blank!!!)

And as a Diety of the tuning world especially MoTeC

Shane Tecklenburg

· Inline6Performance
1,685 Posts

· Registered
934 Posts
Ben Phillips (Obiwan) tuned my car great with the fcon vpro and made the car much more fun to drive with less worries and he's a good guy to deal with as well. At 1st I was hesitant about going with a standalone but now im really happy I did it

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.