Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Cal area - simple 6 point cage and some other fab work.

Thanks
Rob

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
:lol: Fast and Cheap for a cage?! Your the Wobbiest!

Fast i know plenty. Pricey is what it is. But if anyone can do it for what ur looking and still be great quality, check out FSR!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
^^agreed! Matt has done some incredible work!

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not so dude, what do you think I am new to the dance :lol:. There is a difference between someone building a cage for $9k and $3k if they are both skilled welders/benders....price.

Some of the best quality, on time work I ever got has been from young guys starting their fab business who have been working for a big shop doing awesome work for years. Good welds, a decent eye with a bender and the right tubing and you get a plenty safe cage.

Some guys are nuts out here. I actually had a quote for nearly 10k for a 6 point cage from 2"x.120. WTF?!! :lol:
Found my guy in Fresno. All Out Off Road Fab - got to see some of his work and its fannnntastic and way less then the competitors. Will take pics after the build. Talk to Bryan the owner.

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,203 Posts
Contact Matt at:

Performance Solutions
2730 Gundry Ave
Signal Hill , CA 90755
562-490-0117

I just did a quick google search. He did my cage years ago along with a couple other people on here. Very professional, quality work.
Matt was the one who made my ITB manifold possible. This guy is one of the best. He knows his shit inside and out. But cheap? not so much, you get what you pay for.

:lol: Fast and Cheap for a cage?! Your the Wobbiest!

Fast i know plenty. Pricey is what it is. But if anyone can do it for what ur looking and still be great quality, check out FSR!
FSR can do one for you, I got a quote from them out of shits and giggles. $1500-$2000 but I am sure its around the $1500 mark. They did Stephen's white time attack Supra. Beautiful welds and nothing short of quality.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
Matt was the one who made my ITB manifold possible. This guy is one of the best. He knows his shit inside and out. But cheap? not so much, you get what you pay for.

FSR can do one for you, I got a quote from them out of shits and giggles. $1500-$2000 but I am sure its around the $1500 mark. They did Stephen's white time attack Supra. Beautiful welds and nothing short of quality.
Here is a link to the thread of the roll bar that was made:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...ll-Bar-Installed-by-FSR-Motorsports-Creations

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talked to L-Con a while back but he wasn't interested in a truck cage... nice guy though and I have heard rave reviews on his work.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
the guy that built mine can do it quickly but i dont know what your idea of cheap is. for a 6 point it would be about 1500 i guess

·
PRO Tuning
69 Posts
Hit up Powered by Max/Parts shop Max. Talk to Martin, Japanese guy there, he does cages all day, his style is JGTC style with all the dimple dye gussets. They are very cheap and the quality is very great!!! they are located in San Deigo. Check them out see for yourself.

http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/

Talk to Martin there, tell them Frank of Garage BOSO sent you. They will take care of you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.