Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

In about 2-3 weeks, I'm thinking of picking up something like a 03-04 E46 M3.
I was wondering if there are ppl on the board that go to the dealer auctions and could possibly take me in the near future. I've actually never been to a auto auction
nevermind a dealer one. It would be kinda fun I'd imagine.

Please let me know. :)

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
jus make sure u dont go to the one's in ny... penn. has a huge one.. manaheim(dont know how to spell it) thats a preety good one.... huge lot, u'll find plenty of E46s there....

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yeah, check out Manheim they have all kinds of high end cars there. I have a friend who goes every week, they buy a lot of exotics I will ask him if he is down for taking anyone with them. Are you planning on buying one that day or are you trying to go just to see what it is like and how much E46 M3s are going for?

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XX Cloud and Michael,

You guys are absolutely right...I forgot the name of the auction but there is a M3 sitting at a stealership right now and they insist the 03 will sell for $39K...I see 03s sell for around $33K on the forums now. Anyway, they said it's been there for a few months and they'll be putting it in the PA auction soon...I think that was the one they said.

I am looking to buy...pricing wise I already have a pretty good idea of what to look for. I've been looking for about a month now and just sold my G35 so time for something else.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could take me in June. :)
Any help would be great. Auction virgin right here...

·
Banned
612 Posts
Manheim is one of the largest in the US. I think you need to be registered and have a dealers license etc... I dont think they let anyone off the street in.. They do have a web site that if youre registered I believe you can search and see whats up for that weeks auction..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts