Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has a friend of a friend that can roll my fenders....I want to go wider in the rear and because of my offsets don't think I have a choice....
what should I expect to pay?

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
Well not sure of anyone off hand other than paint shops.... but what you can do and what i prefer is to trim them cause when you roll them your still gonna have a lip which still might rub vs no lip.... i trimmed mine and it seems to work very well for me... just thought i would share.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i hear of people using a baseball bat. and, i know you can get the tool to do it. a friend of mine has a fender roller, to bad he's in californa. i'll ask him where he ordered it if you want to know.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
you can get the roller from eastwood, but the damn thing is expensive. I know andrew had someone in Sante Fe do it, but i dont think I know anyone personally that has one.

Alex

·
Registered
124 Posts
thats it... eastwood. thats where my friend got his. we all chiped in to get it. its not so bad when you do that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
thats the same thing as the eastwood one... except with a Tirerack sticker on it. probably why that one is more expensive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts