Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno about in other areas but here in Madison its been raining on and off since last Monday, so over a week straight of rainy days :( fucking rediculous I tell you! There is like a constant drizzle and its really starting to piss me off! It isn't even supposed to let up until Friday :rolleyes:

·
The Old Breed
328 Posts
Yes, this weather has been pissing me off since it started last monday. I have been in a bad mood since. Normally a weather system like this lasts 2-3 days but we are looking at over 10 days of this. Random weather like this is what I hate about Chicago/Midwest. :madfawk:

S

·
0 Posts
The weather sucks. All this rain makes me drive my Jeep to work insted of the Go-Ped...

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,988 Posts
this tornado of rain was parked over lake mi for like a week, my yard looks like a tropical rain forrest.

·
Banned
738 Posts
lmao^ we have rainforest here gregg?
lol yea my cars down but i would be pissed due to wasted drivin time. hopefully it wont rain thursday so i can start tearin apart my car if not ill have to buy a tent/cover for the outside so i dont get m,e or the poopra wet

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Midwest = Seattle/London? heheh

Our cars aren't made of sugar :) just go out and drive, heck unless it's a heavy rain I take mine out, even with a vented hood.

I like to think of rain as a free rebate on tires. Bahahahaha.

RWD + rain = H0000RAY... unless of course you're one of those drag racing d00ds, then it sux0rs to be you.

lateRZ

PS: Rain does suck if you have to re-wash your car though.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I took one of my wopping two weeks of vacation i get each year this week so i could get my landscaping done. What a joke. Moving wet dirt around takes twice as long and twice as much work and you get muddy as heck. I had no choice but work on it every chance i get when its not raining so its done by the end of the week. I was happy we had a nice day tuesday so i worked on it from 8am-7pm. I got about 1/3 done and it was supposed to be nice wed (today), but its fricken raining again. I need about 15yds of black dirt yet and the guy cant bring it till its dried out enough to get the truck back by the pile without getting stuck. I have been swearing at the clouds all week. hope it ends soon.
Ryan

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
what rain? had the car out last night :)

·
Banned
738 Posts
lol its actually nice now. atleast when i left for work it is. im insdie a mall now i cant see lol

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Watched Fox news this morning, they are saying it's suppose to be nice and sunny this weekend... I hope

1 - 20 of 42 Posts