Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have to say is WOW. I drove by the exotic import car dealership there and noticed a black supra. When I took a closer look it was a 98 black six speed with SUPER low miles and was told it has 90k in upgrades. It looked straight off the front cover of sport compact car. It was going for 48,500. It was sold the next day I drove by... Anyway, I sat there all night trying to think of a way to pull of the financing for that car. NICE RIDE!!!! :bowdown:

·
C.T.H
573 Posts
Synyster said:
All I have to say is WOW. I drove by the exotic import car dealership there and noticed a black supra. When I took a closer look it was a 98 black six speed with SUPER low miles and was told it has 90k in upgrades. It looked straight off the front cover of sport compact car. It was going for 48,500. It was sold the next day I drove by... Anyway, I sat there all night trying to think of a way to pull of the financing for that car. NICE RIDE!!!! :bowdown:
you will get a better response if you post this in the FL forum

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did it have Blitz Z3s and Yellow brakes?

Hey Man,

Are you in destin? I am in FWB. Used to have the red 97 tt, but I now have a red 94 w/ sp71. I curious to know who scooped that one up.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got back from there after being there for about two weeks. It was GREAT!!!!

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
onelove said:
What dealer was it at ? Maybe the trend will catch on to Exotic dealers :)

Already is... ;)

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
onelove said:
That should make the exotic upgrade I want in the future a bit easier :)
Soon I'll be trading my Porsches in for Supras! haha

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
Synyster said:
got any pics of that monster you speak of?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts