Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the search feature is disabled, I can't find his photos again. I should know the name since he too used to have an RX-7. Ugh...anybody know his user name or have the link to his Yahoo folder where his pictures were? It was a beautiful car with SSR Decoltes.

·
4,417 Posts
You Rang..... :D :D :D

·
4,417 Posts
Jim Swantko said:
You Rang..... :D :D :D

click the www button at the bottom of this post for the yahoo folder address.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sidwin said:
jim,

how much did u pay for them and where did u get them... hit me privately...

sid
damn I dunno if Jim is into punching guys in the nutz.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw, I'd like to know how much you paid for those as well.

·
4,417 Posts
You both have PMs...

And NO... I'm not interested in hitting Sid in the privates :eek:

·
Registered
341 Posts
those are a set of amazing wheels. where can i find more info on how to purchase these wheels? how much would a set of 18x9 and 18x10 run for? and do they offer them in 19s? i'm about to get rid of my Racing Harts for these.

·
3,148 Posts
The best setup for the SSR Decolte's is an 18x9.5" front and 18x10.5" rear (if you don't want to modify anything). These will cost you about $2,520 + $100 for shipping. If you want to trim your rear fender slightly (as Jim did) you can run an 18x9.5" front and 18x11" rear (like Jim). The 18x11" will cost you an additional $16 ea. vs. the 18x10.5".

The SSR Decolte's are not available in a 19".

Later, Steve

·
Registered
482 Posts
Steve Jarvis said:
The best setup for the SSR Decolte's is an 18x9.5" front and 18x10.5" rear (if you don't want to modify anything). These will cost you about $2,520 + $100 for shipping. If you want to trim your rear fender slightly (as Jim did) you can run an 18x9.5" front and 18x11" rear (like Jim). The 18x11" will cost you an additional $16 ea. vs. the 18x10.5".

Later, Steve
Steve,
I think you should be reimbursed atleast 10% per purchase per person that ends up buying these wheels off the "Eurosports" :D
Later, Yasir

·
4,417 Posts
suprajake said:
Aren't these the same as the SSR GT3 wheels sold by the Tire Rack??? Only in a 9 inch and 10 inch width?
No the GT3s have a split spoke

The Decolte a solid concave spoke

·
supraman
632 Posts
Hey Jim, Im interested too in the wheels could you let me know as well! How much and from where did you buy them? :)

·
4,417 Posts
randy said:
Hey Jim, Im interested too in the wheels could you let me know as well! How much and from where did you buy them? :)
Steve is spot on in pricing... Roughly $2600 + shipping from Hawaii.

Jeff at Eurosports is your man 808-545-1658 (remember Hawaii time)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Steve Jarvis said:

Later, Steve
Steve,

What's the biggest size tire you can run with the 18x9.5 and 18x11? This would be with the rear fender trimmed. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts