Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cleanest Engine Bay Club
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where my old supra went. It was one of the nicest Supras ever, fully shaved bay, fish scales painted on the shock towers and rear hips. It started its life in Colorado, then was sold to Stacy in Vegas, who sold it to some dude who parted it out, than Dana(Virtual Works) bought it and put it back together. I think it was than sold to someone in Washington or Oregon. I spent 1000's of hours on the paint, body etc. Im wondering if I could buy it back.

Thank You

Eric View attachment 246406 View attachment 246407 View attachment 246408 View attachment 246409 View attachment 246405

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
What a car! I don't how you ever sold it, Eric. The last I saw it was when Stacy Barnett owned it, although that Virtual Works pic looks very familiar. I wish you best of luck in getting her back. I can't imagine someone parting out that car.

Ken.

·
Cleanest Engine Bay Club
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ken! Me to man, wish I never sold it! I tried to keep up with your SP dual HKS car! I spent so much money on that car, full motec, Tilton triple disc, e-85 triple pump system, 3.4L striker kit, amazingly free flowing ported head designed with ferrera, the best of everything, and it only had like 55k miles. I sold it to Stacy for like $45k or something. Bought a house, kids etc. Time to bring her home! I still have the most valuable part of that car, all my build memories and 100’s of build pics! Hope you’re well man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts