Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basicaly who has it? I have read the sticky, but how many people use it?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thoughts?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What optional accesories did you order?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Basicaly who has it? I have read the sticky"
YES I READ IT

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,149 Posts
I'm using it... man talk about easy to tune.. 1 1hr session.. had 13 runs... Only needed 4 to get 12:1 ratio... All the rest where fooling around with boost and other settings.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,908 Posts
I have it its not installed now Im gonna install it in the next few days. I made a post for wiring it to the vpc wire harness.

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
I have everything, and I do mean everything. I can control the e-Manage with the Profec e-01 or using my laptop. Best all around piggyback on the market. In a month or less I'll even have one of the new harnesses coming out :)

B

·
0 Posts
We just installed and tuned an E-manage at work this week and it works great. It went on a 02 Sentra spec-V that we turbocharged. This thing is super easy to tune when compared to full stand-alone. I'm sure you could get a few more ponys with full stand-alone but for the money and ease of installation I have to say that E-manage is the way to go.

This will be the fuel/ignition tuning tool of choice at our shop from now on. Of course I will be going this route on my 1jz when I upgrade turbo's. I was going to use an f-con 5 or apexi power fc. This is much more user friendly and a lot less of a hit on the wallet.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, i was gonna get the AFR but i decided, ill go all the way (that i can afford) and get the emanage, i figure their will be even more improvements to it in the future, and maybe one day we will get the karmen air vortex to map sensor conversion figured out....

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
um, its a restriction, plus it just looks cooler.... anyone wanna give me a lex.....

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
drjonez said:
once again, not sure why everyone is so hot on the MAP thing.....its a proven fact that the lex AFM can make 600rwhp+.....what more do you need?
The ONLY reason I hate the KV AFM setup with a passion is when you blow an IC hose off the car runs like complete ass. You can limp it along for a while but it screws up your O2 sensor and is not healthy for your rings. I'd like to be able to blow a hose off and still have the car drive like normal, just with the absence of boost.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh that too, thats also a plus....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts