Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious on how far someone has went on the stock head/block. If you have a cam please state the cam. Also please state your ET/MPH and setup. This is for automatic cars only..

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Rick S. went 10.3. w/stock head(stock cams) and bottom end. BL Toyota tranny and I think 3600 stall. He also only had a gforce ecu.

Didnt Kean go like 9.8 with his old t88/pt71gtq red car a couple years back(bl toyota trans also). I dont recall aftermarket cams.

Thats whats off the top of my head. Im sure there a million more.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think Tim at RrevMotorsports did 9.8.
Bone stock engine(stock head,stock cams) with an T78.

tranny: Th400

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
stock top to bottom engine, th400 tranny, and a 67 mm turbo...

I went [email protected] and a bunch of low 10.20's... this was with 29psi through a cast manifold turbo kit on drag radials..

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
jaynite said:

I went [email protected] and a bunch of low 10.20's... this was with 29psi through a cast manifold turbo kit on drag radials..

now thats pretty fast for them mods. anyone faster? :eek4dance

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I ran 9.46 on stock NA bottom end and head, 246 intake cam and stock exhaust cam.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
jaynite said:

What rpm do you shift @?

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
Sound Performance said:
The best we have gone with stock head, block, stock auto tranny and full weight is 9.8 at 143.

What turbo was used for that run?

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
is it possible to build up a stock 1jz/2jz auto tranny like with better clutches, higher stall, valvebodies (springs etc) to run 12's or 11's? Of course providing it has BPU, and some nice boost level, even a single turbo change

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
So 9's are possible with my setup I feel pretty now. O so pretty.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts