Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 85 percent sure that I am going down Thursday the 8th untill Sunday with some friends, Who else is going down and what bar are we meeting at? :sadance:

P.S For those that know Damien (macd7919) he is suppose to meet up Friday night in O.C if is drive back is on schedule.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I wanna go but Im not sure if I'll be able to make it. Im try to go at least 1 day tho! Hope to see all you guys there!!

Eddie: I believe that Jason Billy and Matt are all gonna be there too!

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,519 Posts
mike91t said:
I might be heading down with the supra.
I will be down there without my supra. Its always a crazy weekend so I am definately looking forward to it! Anyone looking for a late entry to show?
I got a spot I can sell and it includes two weekend passes.

Mike if you want to show you get first dibs! I would love to see your supra in the show!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alex D said:
Supra is still down and i'm too sick to work on it. :( Damn flu is killing me.

You need to drink some good ol robitussin and you will be floating on clouds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll be there in one of my cars. I hope to see some sweet ass Supra's like last year. It is usually a fun event w/ tons of auto enthusiasts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Don;t know if I'm going yet or not, is anyone else from VA heading up I could follow or drive behind??

·
Registered
130 Posts
ill be heading down in the supra possibly saturday if not sunday. i dont have a ticket though for the show.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,519 Posts
mike91t said:
I might be heading down with the supra.

COME ON MIKE, This show pass to enter car has your name on it!
Get your car down there and I am sure you will place!

Man, no car, extra pass with nothing to enter, and a big room and most my buddies are all backing out!!!! And its all prepaid :ugh2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts