Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
that weekend, we have HIN in washington DC, and a few other smaller shows up in NJ/NY.....

unfortunately, doubt too many fans show up for that event...

obviously, you guys will dominate and win it anyways...haha

·
Banned
80 Posts
I think Paul is going from MSP; I spoke to him a few weeks ago.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Who is going it is april 21st and 22nd.
I was about to post the same question. I will definately be there both days. I was hoping to see some Sup's up there. The weather is going to be in the 70's so it should be awesome. I'll see everyone up there.!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah sounds good to everyone that is going to come out. Paul should be there as he is going to try and win the championship.

·
Black Widow Supra
244 Posts
Who is going it is april 21st and 22nd.

I'll be out if town Saturday, but, I think I can make it back and be there on Sunday. The one event that's here local, I will definitely try and make it out to! Are they having test n tune on Sunday? Regardless, if i'm there i'll be in a black 95.
If i'm not there, good luck and kick some ass!!! :)

·
Racing Supras since 1995
151 Posts
I'm leaving to go there now.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Bottle, had did everything go?

Did we get the win???

·
Black Widow Supra
244 Posts
Bottle, had did everything go?

Did we get the win???
When I left, Darin was still winning. The last run i saw, he killed this Skyline out the hole and shut down just past the 1/8 mile and coasted, with the brakes on, for the win (I think I have video of that). I had fun, weather was good and met/saw a bunch of people. What's up Nero, Paul, Jessica, Brad, Trent and Darin (I was talking with Nero, but never actually met you). And I got 1st place at the show for Toyota Wild - even tho there were only like 6 Toyota's there :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts