Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's nearing that special time again. June 16th marks the debut of the latest Fast and the Furious film and, as always, we need to represent our fine "ex FATF featured" Supras on premiere night.

I've been talking to DrMike and he has some ideas about getting together at Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood. I think it's time to start planning this get together so that we can get the most people and cars together as possible.

So let's hear it...where do you want to do this thing? June 16th is the night and we've got the cars! :)
 

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
What exactly happens at this meet, was it like the one at Centralia, if so, then lets have it at Centralia again.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uhhhh...we watch a movie together. :lol:

Not going to be in Centralia unless they have some mega-plex that I've never heard of.
 

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
Joined
·
2,715 Posts
If you film it, Supras will come.

It's funny that people think that Supras are rare, and I think I know why. I went to an auto-x the other week and there were 4 MKIV owners there without their cars. Everyone had an excuse.

P.S. Can we share a large popcorn and Juju fruits? I already plan on bringing in my own drink. :drama:
 

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Uhhhh...we watch a movie together. :lol:

Not going to be in Centralia unless they have some mega-plex that I've never heard of.
my bad steve, guess im just a retard, so let me get this straight, you guys get together just to watch a movie while vandals and theifs are lurking the theater parking lot, i dont know about this one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't worry, we always bring security with us! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
hmmmm, I really wish i was a bit closer.... Seattle to watch a movie would be a little bit of a stretch for me... We should make plans for two groups. One seattle and one Portland... hehe.
Since there are about equal peeps north and south...

Is there any portland peeps that would be down?
 

·
I Love Lamp...
Joined
·
2,184 Posts
Issaquah? Ive always like Issaquah as a location... probably cause the drive on hobart-issaquah road is sweet at night! Do they have a decent theatre?
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Brian S 94T said:
hmmmm, I really wish i was a bit closer.... Seattle to watch a movie would be a little bit of a stretch for me... We should make plans for two groups. One seattle and one Portland... hehe.
Since there are about equal peeps north and south...

Is there any portland peeps that would be down?
I can't make it. I'm flying in some people to change my oil :lol:
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
33truballa33 said:
damn mike why dont u do something yourself.
don't wanna get my hands dirty :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
DrMike said:
I can't make it. I'm flying in some people to change my oil :lol:

lol. Seriously... stirring the pot.... Lets save this thread shall we mike... ;)
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Brian S 94T said:
lol. Seriously... stirring the pot.... Lets save this thread shall we mike... ;)
:bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Ahhhhh! I hate this, im at the trusty Univ. of Wash. till June 8th and then im going back to the Tricities! Why couldnt this movie come out a bit sooner!? Oh well, ill be repping back home with the Z :p
 

·
The Radiator Man
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
TheHeffNerr said:
:lol: im in
Heff, you sure you can find it? :rofl:


I'll be there as long as I don't work, so I probably won't be there. haha. I always work effin fridays :(
 

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
Joined
·
1,797 Posts
kylefoto said:
Heff, you sure you can find it? :rofl:


I'll be there as long as I don't work, so I probably won't be there. haha. I always work effin fridays :(

i can find anything... just might take me 5 hours. :sadance:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Choices:

1. Lynnwood/Alderwood
2. Issaquah (my personal favorite choice)
3. Redmond Town Center (where we had the first 2 FATF meets)

I'll start a poll? ;)

Come see the movie you love to hate and hate to love, but the one that is responsible for our cars going up in value 33%! :lol:

Steve T.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top