Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 780 cc injectors set up and they're not seating right, has anyone else had this issue? what did you do to correct the problem?

On the runner side of the injector when there is compression built up they're blowing out of their seat. The flaired tip of the percision injectors doesnt allow for the injector to seat inside the hole, its sitting flush on it instead of seating inside the hole. Suggestions?

·
Over Medicated
2,725 Posts
It's been a while since I installed mine but if I remember it correctly I just widened the hole on the runner slightly till it seated correctly.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just swapped them out for a different set of injectors that fit correctly, much easier that way

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wired in a tt resistor pack and got some 700 cc iniectors.... smaller then what i had but still more then enough for my hp goals.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
It's been a while since I installed mine but if I remember it correctly I just widened the hole on the runner slightly till it seated correctly.
^This and get some Denso style injector seats from Curt for like $3. Simple fix

·
Registered
367 Posts
thanks for the diagram!! ive seen that before and ive looked at it and i think i understand it but what resister can i use that isnt way to expensive? ive seen some people say they have used one from a honda but not sure which honda!! i have a local junk yard here i can pull my own parts and it is real cheap doing it that way. im trying to do this without breaking the bank sense i havent spent anything yet on the injecters im trying to continue staying close to nothing!! its a better selling part on the wife so i can upgrade my turbo along with my fuel system!! thanks again!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the diagram!! ive seen that before and ive looked at it and i think i understand it but what resister can i use that isnt way to expensive? ive seen some people say they have used one from a honda but not sure which honda!! i have a local junk yard here i can pull my own parts and it is real cheap doing it that way. im trying to do this without breaking the bank sense i havent spent anything yet on the injecters im trying to continue staying close to nothing!! its a better selling part on the wife so i can upgrade my turbo along with my fuel system!! thanks again!!
Not sure about Honda ones, I used a stock used tt resistor myself

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Local dealer should be able to get it, it is a stock part

1 - 14 of 14 Posts