Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Definitely clean looking. Sweet engine bay.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
His name is nick... i think and he is from SF... ive got a few vids of that supra :) its all posted on here somewhere. def a nice looking supra.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
If he blows any more sunshine up the 1jz's butt he's gonna blow the turbos.......

Whoopee for stock 1j's!!!!!!

Too bad I'm stuck with a truck motor, I need to buy a honda now.....

·
Registered
929 Posts
i think he is on here. i forget his name though. but i think theres a pic of that engine bay in the 1jz section under "the ultimate 1jz engine bay pics" i think thats what its called. maybe he posted it.

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
His name is Clayton, he's in mesa, and yes it's a very nice mkiii.

His s/n on here is Clatyonio Disastro I think.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
"this engine has way more potential than the truck based 7m-gte"

hahaha its sad how many 7ms will feed it to that guys stock 1jz. What a bad attitude to have.

Ang

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
truck based 7mgte???? that doesnt quite sound right, can any one refresh our memories on toyota trucks with stock turbo 7m's? (sorry im drawing a blank right now)

your right suprang, there are alot of 600+ HP 7m's that own quite of few 1jz's, 1jz's are a better built motor, but a race built high boost 7mgte is hard to beat.

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
SuprAng said:
"this engine has way more potential than the truck based 7m-gte"

hahaha its sad how many 7ms will feed it to that guys stock 1jz. What a bad attitude to have.

Ang
LOL he's just happy to have a 1JZ in his car..........at the pavs he parks next to a 450rwhp+ 7M so it's all good.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks clean yes but doesnt do much for me :blah:

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
:wavey: Hey i know that kid... :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts