Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone?

I will be towing my car to Las Vegas. So, if anyone also tows theirs, we can meet up. :sadance:

I am sure it will be a fun ride too......

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
boooo. cmon Seto. DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE.

it's not that far!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehehe...what's up Joe!
I don't wanna get pull over again by those suckers.......
One more ticket, my license will be suspended.... :(

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
LOL Seto you better get a Valentine one. Best radar detection ever. we use it when we caravan to Vegas. and everyone gets their in one peice, every year.

Daniel

·
Banned
340 Posts
I was going to drive out, but a couple of guys that went out last year said that they had a tone of rock chips on thier front bumper and hood after the trip. and since I just paid 6k for my paint job last year I don't know if I should drive it out now. did anyone else have this problem last year?

462 Posts
afastsupra said:
I was going to drive out, but a couple of guys that went out last year said that they had a tone of rock chips on thier front bumper and hood after the trip. and since I just paid 6k for my paint job last year I don't know if I should drive it out now. did anyone else have this problem last year?
just a suggestion you get a car bra and then take it off when you get there.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
n00bster said:
LOL Seto you better get a Valentine one. Best radar detection ever. we use it when we caravan to Vegas. and everyone gets their in one peice, every year.

Daniel

V1 is a good one....I might consider it. You know...I get out of control everytime I go 15 FWY...Always wanna go faster.... :sadance:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
afastsupra said:
Let me know if you are towing.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I just went to Vegas this past weekend. I drove my Supra, and the drive was fine. There is still construction going on, so if your car is lowered there are some bumps out past Barstow. Any lowered cars may have a problem with that. They might have that fixed by October, though. It's about 275 miles from LA to vegas. Depending on how fast you drive and what time you leave, it will take you between 3 and 6 hours (I have a valentine one and it saved me many tickets on this and other long drives). There were a lot of cops on Friday when I drove out there, but not many driving back Sunday night.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Silver94Supra said:
Im still debating about towing my car. I did it the past 2 years but i really want to drive this year.

You need to drive with us this year... Its going to be a good time this year.

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,375 Posts
supra557hp said:
You need to drive with us this year... Its going to be a good time this year.
Ya i really want to drive out there this year but ive onlt got 2 seats and usually i come with 4 people. Hopefully i can work something out and go with you guys

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,375 Posts
braddman said:
Want to tow mine...any suggestions on how/where to rent a truck and trailer? U Haul doesn't usually let you do that!
U haul let me rent a trailer in the past 2 years. Maybe you can get a truck from a friend and just rent a trailer from U haul

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am renting U-HAUL towing. and I am gonna tow it with my LX.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Im planning to use my AAA 100 mile towing.. and drive like 135 miles left to vegas...

Saves on 100oct gas and doesnt cost me anything..

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I'll be towing my car out there.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I've seen numerous people put tape of some sort on the front end for the drive. Any rocks just bounce right off the tap and leaves no damage on the paint below. You want to make sure to get the right tape though. Don't want to peel the paint off when you pull the tape off. Someone around Seattle knows the best tape to use - I just forget who it was.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts