Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

· Actual Member Since 2003
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha sorry, the blue lip is only tape. I guess its for packaging purposes. I will post pics later when mounted. I got them off of tirerack

4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kirkMKIV said:
love those wheels... where did you order from if you dont mind me asking? I am looking to get a set soon
kirk your supra would look so fly with them!!! I got them off of Tirerack.com. They are awesome! The company is really reliable and they arrived earlier than I thought. They forgot to include my centercaps and valvestems but I called them up for it and they are shipping them free of charge. I love my wheels!!!

· Registered
1,288 Posts
I like SSR's :bigthumb: What sizes?

· Registered
1,288 Posts
Nice. Post some pics when you get them mounted. and if you want bigger we can trade:D What was the widest you could get?

· Registered
1,541 Posts
can you get them non-painted?

4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have always wanted them ever since supranickolai had them on his MKIII before his work Equips. Yes they do come in silver with a polished lip. The offsets are +31 front and +30 rear. i do believe you can get them as wide as you want. thanks for the nice comments by the way guys!

1 - 20 of 351 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.