Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see who really knows their own personal supra, how many know your supra's vin number by heart....how many don't?

No you don't have to post your VIN number, nor am i looking for people to post their VIN for all of you paranoid people, just whether or not you know it by heart....

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
I know the first few digits...

and I hope this isn't a senseless attempt to steal some vins?

·
Registered
54 Posts
IBTL

Well, ever since I swapped my 2JZ-RB26 hybrid into my SupStang, VINs have been getting a little bit confusing.
Tubro-Super-and-Jizz charged, and there's still room for the Hulk graphics. :hay:

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Whats knowing your VIN have to do with loving your supra. :gives: :lock:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh dang! i didn't realize people would take it so defensive, i was just talking about it earlier with another member, and the question came up as a joke, and i said if you really loved your supra you'd know the vin by heart, you don't have to post your vin, just whether or not you know it by heart.....

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
oh dang! i didn't realize people would take it so defensive, i was just talking about it earlier with another member, and the question came up as a joke, and i said if you really loved your supra you'd know the vin by heart, you don't have to post your vin, just whether or not you know it by heart.....
The people who REALLY love their Supras, know their credit card numbers by heart.... :)

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
I know my vin, cc #'s, and that to pull the car apart you need a 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21 mm socket plus cv axles require I believe a 30mm and I know behind the dash was a 9 somewhere.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts