Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a FT550 kit for my 2jzgte vvti setup going into my 240sx. Doesn't seem to be too much info out there for 2JZ running Fuel Tech other than crazy drag only setups. My car will be a single turbo stock bottom end street car. The integrated dash sold me. Anyone around here running a FT setup? Thoughts?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I’m going to be running the FT600 on my mk3 2J swap. Just ask questions in the fueltech Facebook group the community is super active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m going to be running the FT600 on my mk3 2J swap. Just ask questions in the fueltech Facebook group the community is super active

I'm excited I was leaning heavily towards the Haltech Elite 2500 but after falling in love with Display Screen Dash(s) it became a no brainer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes the dash was the deciding factor for me as well. It was either the FT600 or the AEM Infinity 712 for me

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just bought a FT550 kit for my 2jzgte vvti setup going into my 240sx. Doesn't seem to be too much info out there for 2JZ running Fuel Tech other than crazy drag only setups. My car will be a single turbo stock bottom end street car. The integrated dash sold me. Anyone around here running a FT setup? Thoughts?
Hi! I'm running a FT550 on my JZA80 non vvti.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 2 XL mediante Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts