Supra Forums banner

Which wheels do YOU think looks better on my car?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold my Volks :( (only after like 3 weeks and putting about 25 miles on them). I picked up another set of wheels. These are tirerack's Kazera. They are about 850 for the set. I got these with new BFG KDW tires for 1700 shipped, not bad.

These set look sweet for cheap guys, or just people who don't want to spend 4k on wheels.

Which ones do you think look better on my car, the old bronze Volks or the new black Kazeras?

---------

Old bronze Volks:

New Kazeras:

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Which ones do you think look better on my car, the old bronze Volks or the new black Kazeras?
I never heard of Kazeras, I think those wheels should be full black, not with little silver center. I'd say bronze Volks :(

EDIT: Maybe your black wheels would be match with stock body

Reactions: FYRARMS

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wished the Volks were black though, cause they are "brand" and they weigh light as shit. Bronze wheels looked pimp, but I dunno, black just brings it to a whole new level.

And yea, I wished the center was black too. Also polished lip wouldn't hurt. But it was under 900 so it's still good.

Here's the new owner:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Should have kept the Volks :(

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,291 Posts
I love TE37's so im gonna have to say the volks, plus I love bronze or gold wheels on a white car

Reactions: davidX

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
From decent Volks to cheap cast Tire Rack wheels? Yuck.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
I like the black wheels on your white Supra alot more, like the Volks but they are played out.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
michaelvanle said:
I wished the Volks were black though, cause they are "brand" and they weigh light as shit. Bronze wheels looked pimp, but I dunno, black just brings it to a whole new level.

And yea, I wished the center was black too. Also polished lip wouldn't hurt. But it was under 900 so it's still good.

Here's the new owner:

That car... :drool:

I'm a personal fan of Black with a polished lip, but at the same time liked the volks

Personal peferance, they both look good

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
How about...Take off that horrible body kit and put the volks back on, and you would have a stellar ride.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Hi-Psi said:
How about...Take off that horrible body kit and put the volks back on, and you would have a stellar ride.
:bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Why the hell did you switch your wheels again? You switched your wheels more times on that car than I can jerk off in one month.

·
Registered
678 Posts
1 - 20 of 99 Posts