Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my school is filled with ******** and import haters, i found some damage today when i was washing my car. What should i do, i dont think the school can do jackshit. Need help i cant handle this anymore

·
1,020 Posts
Don't make a big scene at school, the key to revenge is stealth...

If you are sure you know who they all are, find out where they live and go to work.

I have found these methods have the best results.

A) Insulation foam in the exhaust of all cars parked outside.

It's fast and quiet - Just stick a nail in the top of the can, stick in exhaust and then remove yourself from the scene.

It has the potential to ruin a motor if it is run for an extended period while plugged.

B) Aircraft paint stripper is always fun

C) Potassium Nitrate is sweet to, just add sugar and it'll melt through a hood and has potential to eat though engine components.

Have Fun LOL

I won't admit to using any of these methods but believe me the potassium Nitrate does the most damage.

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
get a bicycle repair kit fom the store, then let the air out of the tires and take the stems out of their rubber.

My buddy's fav: wait til they have their windows open some time, then throw a gallon of paint inside, does wonders for getting stains out LOL

If you know where they live, you could sneak up there and drail all their oil or tranny fluid out at night, then wonder why they're not at school, or come in late the next day.

OR the good old fashion beat the shit out of them LOL

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
wait a sec....Canada has ********? :wtflol:

·
Registered
682 Posts
I know how you feel. I had my 94TT about two months and drove it to a local sporting goods store. Parked way out at the end of the lot. When I came out there was a IS300 sitting right next to my car. As I was walking across the lot I could tell there was two people in it. The windows were real dark as I got closer they must have figured out it was mine. They drove off kind of casual. When I got up close someone had keyed the car by making circles all around the 3rd brake light, most of it to the metal. Man was I pissed.

Therefore, in your case I would first make sure you have the right people and then my favorite is a 5lb bag of sugar in the tank. You can do it quick and get out before your seen. Oh, and use a funnel with a large hole so you don't spill it and tip anything off. Guaranteed good for one f---- up motor - soon. Take care.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Yeah, seems a lot of people get pissed off that some of us can actually have nice cars while they're stuck with their POS cars. Instead of finding a better job so they can get themselves a nice ride, they decide its easier just to damage someone else's.

I've never had any of my cars damaged by vandals, but I'm kinda expecting it'll happen eventually. I hope that I never catch anyone doing it to my car, because 2 things will happen: A) They will end up in the emergency room or the morgue and B) I'll probably get thrown in jail for assault/murder :( (Then again I can always say it was self defense, LOL.)

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok someone scratched my rear bumper on the top (looks like with a pocket knife or something) also the door was scractched as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I recommend getting a second car (pos) to drive to questionable places in the future. Keep the good car for places that you can keep an eye on it. Anyway very sorry to hear about this. It seems that these problems are a very disturbing trend everywhere.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Pull out one of the sparks plugs from there car, fill cylinder with water, replace spark plug and have a nice day :)

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
kick there f'ing ass lol. if i caught someone keying my car, id break there fingers so they wouldnt be able to do it again for awhile. usually its people that have shitbox cars, and if you did it to theres they would be devastated. its pretty pathetic, i dont know why people do this to others car. what point does scratcing someones car with a key or knife make. i have an idea, you get a baseball bat, and when there watching go up to them smash all the windows on there car then tell them if they do it again it will be them there next! then walk off casually. :bigthumb:

·
Crazy Member
281 Posts
Greg Bielawski said:
I've never had any of my cars damaged by vandals, but I'm kinda expecting it'll happen eventually. I hope that I never catch anyone doing it to my car, because 2 things will happen: A) They will end up in the emergency room or the morgue and B) I'll probably get thrown in jail for assault/murder :( (Then again I can always say it was self defense, LOL.)
if we park beside each other and something happens, you'll have a friend to hang out with in jail.

;)

B.

Reactions: Eggy

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
SupraLizard said:
if we park beside each other and something happens, you'll have a friend to hang out with in jail.

;)

B.
damn straight if i saw any fellow supra enthusiasts ride being fucked with, those cocksuckers would be chewing the curb and getting shit kicked. you dont fuck with someone elses ride, how fucking stupid are these fuckers?!!?

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
wow i must have been angry i stated the word fuck quite a bit. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
go to canadian tire, get a valve stem tool for like.......10 bucks, and unscrew the valve stems in the tires. When sitting still it doesnt leak.....once driving all tires will slowly go flat, and instead of fiquring it out, they'll end up buying new tires....

noone gets hurt, no actual damage....just a BIG pain in the ass waiting for that tow truck.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Search and destroy is my best advice.

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
at least once a week now im finding new rub marks and scratches on my car. I hate driving it to work. I live in markham which is full of FOBs that hit everything. Every second car in this lot has damage to the front and rear bumpers because they hit everything, FUCK it makes me so mad

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
The sugar in the gas tank thing was on mythbusters recently, doesn't do squat.

The key to stopping this kind of shit isn't retaliation, it's exactly the opposite. Get it fixed, go to school, and tell everyone you know that some asshat keyed your car, but it was a blessing in disquise. Reasoning? You needed new paint anyhow, and now your insurance has paid for the work because of the asshat.

The last thing asshats want is for their victim to be all happy about the end result. If the asshats aren't happy, they'll move on to bigger and better things - things that will usually end with them in enough trouble to be dealing with the law instead of you.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
GrimJack said:
The sugar in the gas tank thing was on mythbusters recently, doesn't do squat.

The key to stopping this kind of shit isn't retaliation, it's exactly the opposite. Get it fixed, go to school, and tell everyone you know that some asshat keyed your car, but it was a blessing in disquise. Reasoning? You needed new paint anyhow, and now your insurance has paid for the work because of the asshat.

The last thing asshats want is for their victim to be all happy about the end result. If the asshats aren't happy, they'll move on to bigger and better things - things that will usually end with them in enough trouble to be dealing with the law instead of you.
I used to have problems with this dumbass at my old job (restaurant), and just a couple of haters in general at said work place... I got my car painted which was almost $5k. I constantly had people I had problems with talking shit saying they would key the shit out of my car and to watch myself... Instinctively I blurted out: Go ahead and do it, I have a $250 deductible and will get my entire car painted for free again thanks to you :)

My deductible is really $1,000 :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts