Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna be down in Miami for 4 days, whos in the area to meet? (going to be a Floridian citizensoon, in july :D) just wondering who will be my future neighbors around.... lmk! :cool:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I leave tonight and i arrive saturday, ill be leaving around monday or tuesday.

yeah ill be in 6365 collins

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Damn, you'll be up around north miami beach. Im about 20 mins south of south beach. Anyways, this weekends a no go for me. But in july in sure we'll meet up @ the beach or at whatever meets happen.

John

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah sounds great, ill only go if i could get a ride :dunno: Tony (SupraTico) said something about a meet tomorrow, ill most likely crash to it :)

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
SupraHKSx said:
Yeah sounds great, ill only go if i could get a ride :dunno: Tony (SupraTico) said something about a meet tomorrow, ill most likely crash to it :)
Come up to the meet tomorrow it is going to be pretty large we expect. It will def. be a good time.. okay enough SF for me back to the cleaning of the cars I go....See you all tomorrow with bags under my eyes!

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
John, you need me? I saw your IM. Hope all's well. Too bad I'm not in SoFL or undergrad anymore, I'd show you how to party.

Adam

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I been there once :D went to the 'Havana' cuban restaurant they have there, its on a corner don't know if you ever seen it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts