Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Toyota Supra N/A
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I dont know if this is in the right section, but i was browsing craigslist and found the best deal of a lifetime! Its a 94 Mk4 Supra with only 45,000 Miles in Los Angeles, California. If any of you want it the link is below. (Im not selling just found it and thought people may be interested)!

Edit: This is 100% Fake and I'm sorry sorry for being a dumbass and posting it.

Please don't call or email the scammer!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Saw that posted in Dallas yesterday too. When I called he collected my social security number to verify who I am.
Super excited to get this in my garage!

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Hey guys, I dont know if this is in the right section, but i was browsing craigslist and found the best deal of a lifetime! Its a 94 Mk4 Supra with only 45,000 Miles in Los Angeles, California. If any of you want it the link is below. (Im not selling just found it and thought people may be interested)!

Sucker born every day.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Saw that posted in Dallas yesterday too. When I called he collected my social security number to verify who I am.
Super excited to get this in my garage!

wait a min, I already did a western union deposit on the car and just bought a $900 one way ticket

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah a roller at 8k is a steal, let alone a 45k mile vehicle. I mean its possible if someone really didnt know but if they have the savvy to post on CL they should know its worth more than $8k

·
Registered
388 Posts
On Florida's Craigslist, there has been an ongoing ad for a 2017 Supra for 5k.... It was a 2020 Supra with a MKIV spoiler on it. Looks like its finally been taken down after a month....

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,229 Posts
LOL this is my old supra i had back in 2014.

·
Registered
44 Posts
In post # 3 ( P x 4 Posts) you better change all your passwords and notify your bank, man you can never give your social security number to anyone, don't you know they can wipe your accounts clean, act fast noe

·
Registered
86 Toyota Supra N/A
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In post # 3 ( P x 4 Posts) you better change all your passwords and notify your bank, man you can never give your social security number to anyone, don't you know they can wipe your accounts clean, act fast noe
I think he may have been joking but if he wasn't then he definitely should!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts