Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an appointment for 9am on monday(4/18/05) at the velocity trends Dyno.
Velocity Trends is on the corner of Atlantic and 9A(Jacksonville), its accross the street from TK performance.
$65 for 3 pulls possibly less if we get more people.
We can either meet somewhere and cruise down or just meet at VT.
I vote for the cruise in.
The current record for a boosted car is 524 in a civic and for the N/A class is a 427hp Viper, i'd like for a supra to take the title.
Let me know if any of you guys would like to go, ASAP. and then we can plan further.
Sorry for the short notice. :dunno:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
So you arent selling your Supra Oldskool?

Good luck, post the numbers ok?

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
hmm... im in the process of installing a front mount... after it's in... I would be happy to drive the 2 hours to dyno it...

my last dyno was 432 rwhp- before the nitrous (100 shot), fuel bypass line, boost logic crank pulley, lightened flywheel, e-fans, wastegate spring, mtr secrect sauce 3, un-holy exhaust, and now the front mount.

So... needless to say, Hopefully I might set the new record ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reign_Maker said:
So you arent selling your Supra Oldskool?

Good luck, post the numbers ok?
I finaly got the thing running good, i've fallen back in love with it. :biggrin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Supradedupra said:
hmm... im in the process of installing a front mount... after it's in... I would be happy to drive the 2 hours to dyno it...

my last dyno was 432 rwhp- before the nitrous (100 shot), fuel bypass line, boost logic crank pulley, lightened flywheel, e-fans, wastegate spring, mtr secrect sauce 3, un-holy exhaust, and now the front mount.

So... needless to say, Hopefully I might set the new record ;)
If you don't take the record, you will at least be on the top 10 board in the main lobby. But it looks to me that you won't have much problem taking the title. Looken forward to see'n it. :bigthumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm hoping for 250rwhp, i'll be happy with that with only:
3"DP
3"super dragger exhuast
aluminum flywheel
custom hardpipes
1.5mm greddy MHG
lexus AFM
K&N FIPK
8 psi of boost

I run Neck and Neck with a 200rwhp Mr2 and i'm about a thousand pounds heavier than he is, so 250 is my bet.

·
Registered
945 Posts
damn it man, if my wife hadnt already blown the "bullshit budget" I would be able to talk her into letting me Dyno the Prelude for some baseline numbers.

We think the previous owner did some internal work because it pulls mighty hard for being a stock prelude. VTEC engages loud as hell, and pulls pretty hard. Wondering if it was built like that or if its been modded before. Might just roll out there and check out the turn out. Ill let you know

Daniel

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm realy looking forward to seeing your car dyno, Supradedupra, i hope you come.
Again, for anyone who wants to get on the dyno, meet me at Velocity Trends at 9am on monday(Tomarrow). I'll have my cheap littel digital video camera with me to, so i can take vids.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
OldskoolSUPRA said:
I finaly got the thing running good, i've fallen back in love with it. :biggrin:

I love yur sig bro: Me and my Supra have a give and take relationship.
It gives me shit and I take it. :wtflol: :bigthumb:

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
Supradedupra said:
... im in the process of installing a front mount... after it's in... I would be happy to drive the 2 hours to dyno it...
sorry bro... I'm still installing it (acutally.. it's on the car.. just waiting for piping)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts