Supra Forums banner

Who wants to go to the WOTM race on Oct 11th?

2559 Views 25 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  94RedTT
I was just thinking about taking a drive out there and check out some really fast supras. let me know if anyone wants to go .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
when were you planning on going out and coming back?
I think its on a thursday at night so maybe that same day n comeback on Friday night
Come on out guys! It's going to be awesome and worth the drive!
If you guys drive out, make sure to bring my buddy Wreckless with you.

Ken.
Who's the other guy form NM that got SHAFTED at the Az Nopi like 9 of us did?
Come on out guys! It's going to be awesome and worth the drive!
yeah im really considering going.i think its going to be better than vegas
I wont be going to Vegas this year, so I am seriously considering going to this.
i may be able to swing it. got to clear it with the boss.
I managed to tie up my loose ends for that week - I'll be there! Who all is driving out?
I won't have my MK4 to caravan with so I might steal shotty in someone elses :)
I managed to tie up my loose ends for that week - I'll be there! Who all is driving out?
I won't have my MK4 to caravan with so I might steal shotty in someone elses :)
Well Im alomost 100% sure im going dont know if im flying or driving. but if anyone is driving their Sup I wouldnt mind being the copilot ill even drive .
Well Im alomost 100% sure im going dont know if im flying or driving. but if anyone is driving their Sup I wouldnt mind being the copilot ill even drive .
So you will only be copilot in a Sup, I see how it is.:) I am waiting to see who is driving their cars down, before I decide if I want to take the 300zx.
So you will only be copilot in a Sup, I see how it is.:) I am waiting to see who is driving their cars down, before I decide if I want to take the 300zx.
dudei didntknow u have new car
Are we doing this any details, convoy or Luis' sports utility :) (fits like 10 and two big coolers of beer). Let me know I will go halfers on gas and hotel room.
Are we doing this any details, convoy or Luis' sports utility :) (fits like 10 and two big coolers of beer). Let me know I will go halfers on gas and hotel room.
I already took the day off Wed, thur, friday. im thinking leaving wed. midday and comeback friday. just waiting for people to confrim so I can decide if I fly out there or we drive.
Most everyone goes to the events to see good racing.

Our event will have better racing than any event we've ever had.. So we hope:)
Just found out I may be heading out there for 3 weeks for bussiness trip beggining on the 1st. So I may have a place for a few to crash for free. No details as of yet. Will keep all informed.
Just found out I may be heading out there for 3 weeks for bussiness trip beggining on the 1st. So I may have a place for a few to crash for free. No details as of yet. Will keep all informed.
That works for me, that way I can just fly out there. keep me posted
Its Cisco. I need my account back lol.

Anyway I really want to go out. I'm sure I could get the days off. But I'm broke as hell like really broke. Anybody have a room they care to share for cheap???
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.