Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was down on South Street last night drinking at Fat Tuesdays. While walking back from the bar to leave the area, I saw a blue MKIV with a license plate that said JAHMAKA. Who was it?! I took a pic of your car with my new phone too. where were you at?!

V

·
0 Posts
He is a member on here. This is the same car......

He'll be at my meet this Saturday.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured it was the same car. Who is he? It was definitely a beauty! It stopped me in my tracks!

·
Banned
612 Posts
seen it also.. over by south street

·
Registered
404 Posts
AlyssaC said:
I was down on South Street last night drinking at Fat Tuesdays. While walking back from the bar to leave the area, I saw a blue MKIV with a license plate that said JAHMAKA. Who was it?! I took a pic of your car with my new phone too. where were you at?!

Sound like someone from the islands, nice.

JAHMAKA = Jamaica, yes?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
yup..met ervin at raceway park a while back..

looks beautiful! i'm surprised i haven't seen the car in philly as well considering I go to school there.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Thanks guys.Man i can't hide at all.:bigthumb:

I was at the reef around the corner.

Cydnei,Yes you got it right.

This was the first time it was out since November.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
hmmm, I thought I saw a car exactly like your's parked in front of my house last month? Maybe it was somebody else ;)

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
jam98tt said:
How was the racing?
Pocono was a ton of fun which should last me till next time or ten minutes from now, whichever comes first.

Erven, you should come up next time, I'll stay in touch and let you know when I'm going. But I have to say, it would be a damn shame seeing dings in that paint job from rocks and hunks of rubber on the track, so get some kind of protection going first.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice car Erven, I will try to come on Sat. Maybe I'll talk Rich into going also

Mike

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Thank Mike,ok stop by.I was at Rich yesterday and i saw your clutch,you will like it.Mine is getting better.

Nick,i will surely go with you.Dam that's ashame i sold my bra.I will get some tape.

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Ervin, I really liked your car! It was nice. I'm not sure where Reef is at. Fat Tuesdays wasn't all that exciting either. We drove down to the races in my friends' 2004 Trail Blazer (imagine that...) but didn't see anything worthwhile. I was looking for Nightmarez, cuz I know he goes down there. But didn't see any white MKIV's around. All rice buckets. A lot of Civic Hatchbacks too.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
AlyssaC said:
Hey Ervin, I really liked your car! It was nice. I'm not sure where Reef is at. Fat Tuesdays wasn't all that exciting either. We drove down to the races in my friends' 2004 Trail Blazer (imagine that...) but didn't see anything worthwhile. I was looking for Nightmarez, cuz I know he goes down there. But didn't see any white MKIV's around. All rice buckets. A lot of Civic Hatchbacks too.
Hi AlyssaC,
Thanks
It's a caribbean club on 3rd st.I reago down to the races.Sometime i drive by the airport but don,t see anyone,unelse there is somewhere else.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts