Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am currentley in the process of stripping my supra and rebuilding and i have some things that i will not be needing or am going to replace. if it is not listed i more than likley do not have it , also all prices are obo and WILL NOT INCLUDE PAYPAL OR SHIPPING UNLESS NOTED, paypal will be an extra 3% and shipping we can discuss

HVAC unit that goes under dash - 600

a/c lines to and from compressor - 75... does not include rubber coated lines

a/c compressor - 75

GTE head with 35k on it ( motor was freshend up with new seals 35k ago ... 105k on head itself) - has no cams but has cam caps and valvetrain 500 plus shipping

stock tt lower intake manifold - 75

cruise control acuator - 35

cruise control ecu - 30

trc ecu - 30

oem MAF sensor assembley - 100

small fan for radiator i belive for auto trans for internal cooler - 25

all parts are out of a 94 supra auto turbo

·
Registered
298 Posts
Do you have any body parts like left front fender, headlights and front bumper.

·
Why an Auto??
361 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no body parts... yes i have theose 2 lines i never sold any lines yet ... im tyring to sell them together so i am not stuck with half the lines for an a/c system... someone wants to buy the lines from compressor to condensor and someone wants to buy the condensor and dryer possibly... i will sell u all lines from firewall to condensor and i also have a working a/c compressor just let me know i am off tommorow so all pictures will be takin tommorow ... the pictures i have as of now are of the head the lowerintake the crusie control coponents and the trac/abs pumps

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
Got any pics of the AC Compressor? Miles on the item? Condition?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.