Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine can get a lot of stereo equipment at wholesale cost because he owns his own business. So if you want anything let me know!

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
if he can get alpine i want to know how much the cda-7998 will be when it comes out in april.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he does alpine jl rockford and some others

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes He can get those also. Think he gets them for a little over $500.

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
If he can get Diamond audio let me know!! Also, how much can he get an Alpine PRA-H400 and an Alpine CHA-s634 (new alpine CD changer with MP3 decoding!)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but for the new 13w7 it is and if you can find it for under 500 i'll buy 10 from you........For two 12w3 in a bandpass box it would run you 750 in retail land and 550 in wholesale land.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Diamond audio

Sorry no diamond audio as of yet but I can let you know all else good to go

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
i havent checked prices on the 13w7 but i know you can get the 12s and 10s for under 500. i havent heard about the 13s shipping yet on any of the other car audio forums i visit. just let me know what the cda-7998 will go for. someplace had a group buy for the 10s at about 360 or so.

·
Registered
442 Posts
13W7's are shipping very sparingly. I have them at the store. We are doing a lexus GS400 with one right now. Anybody in the MAss NH area interested on a 13W7 Let me know. Sorry guys I can't ship these to anywhere that would be transshipping and would only give you a 90 day warranty according to JL Warranty.
Because it would not be installed by an authorized JL dealer.:(

The "retail MAP" on a 13w7 is $949
12W7 is $749
10W7 $549
Again these are retail. if you are from around my store or have a friend who can buy them in my store and somehow get them to you e-mail me or call me and mention the supra forums I will get you a killer deal.

BTW you can get a HO box w/10" W7 in it $699.95
This box rocks. We did a 2002 Accord with this box single 10w7 in a HO box straight from JL and you would sware there was 3 x 10" subs in there.

Nazar 603-930-5137 Cell

·
Cool as Ice
274 Posts
Nazar, are you the owner of Custom Car Alarm and stereo ? If so, your Supra (Black) a few years ago was the car that got me interested in theese beasts!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Boy Brandon at www.Cartronixs.com Sells 10w 7 and 12w 7 for way cheaper than those prices your talkin about. Like almost half that price if not more. If you ask him or send an e-mail to [email protected] he can get Diamond stuff. Anything for that matter. The dude is cool like that. He's all about the customer.

·
Registered
442 Posts
SHOWOFF said:
Nazar, are you the owner of Custom Car Alarm and stereo ? If so, your Supra (Black) a few years ago was the car that got me interested in theese beasts!
YAP, That's me. I am not the owner but close enough.

Was the black one auto or 6Spd.

·
Registered
442 Posts
jrdeion75 said:
My Boy Brandon at www.Cartronixs.com Sells 10w 7 and 12w 7 for way cheaper than those prices your talkin about.

Like I mentioned on my post, Those are retail prices. But if you are interested call. Unfortunately JL contract does not allow me to ship any JL product to any customers. But If you knew someone in the area they can buy it and send it to you... ;)

Like almost half that price if not more.
Again read the post one more time and try to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"

:rolleyes:

Nazar
603-930-5137

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am looking for a Clarion VRX925VD dvd/cd receiver and in dash monitor. Please let me know if anyone can get one of these and how much they cost. Thanks

·
Registered
442 Posts
Show off thank you for your compliments.

Anyone in the supraforums interested in any
JL Audio Yes we have W7's In stock. 10s, 12s, 13s.
MB Quart all the way up to QSD SERIES
ROCKFORD
ALPINE ALL Video and Navigation In stock
PREMIER?Pioneer New Deh-p940 and 840 in stock
PANASONIC
VIPER
COMPUSTAR New SPREAD SPECTRUM IN STOCK

DROP ME AN E-MAIL.

Sorry I can't publish the prices. Against the rules. I am working on some exceptions for the supra forums.

Nazar

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those are good prices for W7's. I will prob be interested in picking one or two up this summer...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts