Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
how much boost, how much hp/torque, pics of the carnage!

nice x's.....

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
Tease! You can't go spouting things about 500hp and then not show pics =P

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
so uh, what are the stock pistons good up to? 450hp?

<l><l>

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
DeanMarcum said:
They just do not tolerate detonation, It's not a hp number.
Werd... I made 512 comfortably on stockers, running about 11:1 a/f's up top...

Anyway, get some pics if ya can Dean... :drool:

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ i hope mine hold 500....

get those pics up!!!!

·
Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
1,596 Posts
I'm just nearing 400 and I'm breaking traction with brand new Pirelli 275's and a Torsen diff. How do you guys use 500+???

DeanMarcum said:
That's funny as hell, 512 is the highest hp number I have gotten on the 7M and that was with a lot of "tricks". The very cool ITS custom turbo that I am running is most def maxed out at 22psi---I can only imagine the amount of heat that was introduced with the extra 6 lbs of boost and 7200 rpm--wastegate problem which has since been fixed. There may be a new and much better turbo setup in the near future after this thing is broken in and the kids go off to summer camp.

I thought you were past 550 already??

·
Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
1,596 Posts
What kind of tires do you use on the street? I'm thinking of getting the top-line BF Goodrich G Force and relocating my battery to the rear. I was just barely holding traction in all gears with the 3.93 diff but now the 4.10 Torsen breaks loose in 2nd. If I could just get it to stick it during WOT it would rock!!

DeanMarcum said:
Get sickier tires! I have broken ring gears, bent control arms, transmission mounts, etc all from hard launches. If there is a hint of water on the road I have no traction either. You'll get used to it, after all, it is not a bad thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts