Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Clean looking swap too! I dig the 'period' wheels... RETRO comes to mind. It's til hard to believe these cars are almost 20 years old!!

·
Where's my turbo?
242 Posts
Wow, I'd get that if I didn't want to do the swap myself, but that's all part of the fun. All the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into her makes her what she's worth (and I'm going RHD)! Very clean car. Has anyone seen it before?

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
you're going rhd dj!?!?
DOPE

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Oh shit son!!!

·
Where's my turbo?
242 Posts
kylefoto said:
you're going rhd dj!?!?
DOPE
Yeah, man, I thought I told you. I thought about it and since I have a pre-89 and no newer cross-member, I decided I'll cut the firewalls out and weld the clip's firewall in and pretty much take all components out of my car and swap in the clip's components. Shouldn't be too difficult (yeah, right :wtflol: )... I'm gonna document EVERYTHING and take TONS of pictures so if I ever get lost, I can refer back to the documentation. Gigiddy gigiddy goo!
I figure in two weeks, I'll have enough. :sadance: :bigthumb:
And since we're on the subject (sorry about this thread- maybe I should start a new one), does anyone know if there are other parts I'll need? I don't think so cause, I mean, I'm pretty much cutting my front end off and welding the clip on.

But seriously, has anyone seen this car before?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts