Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had this Surpa on my comp for a year or two now and alwasy seem to trip over it! its pretty much what i would love my car to look like! and what seems to give it that "unique" look are the rims!! anyone know what rims they are and or have other shots of this car!?

would be greatly apreciatted!

Thanx

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danke Danke Danke! ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Hi,

i don´t know who this is, the only thing i know. the picture is from the nuerburgring nordschleife and the car is running in a race which is called Gleichmässigkeitsprüfung. more information (in german only) yuo can find at www.glp1.de

cu udo

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
I do notice that the supra pictured has the 1jz twin turbo front lip, with the brake coolers...hmmm I thought Germany was a 7m country, as far as import of the sup... school me somebody!

Chris D.
Nampa

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
spinningheadboy said:
I do notice that the supra pictured has the 1jz twin turbo front lip, with the brake coolers...hmmm I thought Germany was a 7m country, as far as import of the sup... school me somebody!

Chris D.
Nampa
Germany has the unique ability to have a little of everything...if they spend the money!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
There was a guy in the US with a car similiar to it. I found his link on Supras.com. I had the pictures saved somewhere.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Germany is 7M country !
I´ve never seen a 1JZ over here !
But we do have the front with the brake coolers ! Was sold 90+ over here. Maybe about all the fading troubles with the sawblades at the Autobahn :D.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im tempted to come out to Austria for December to visit my dad and hit up the autobahn and Italy possibly too! need to make my mind up soon cause Spring semester is begginning of feb! :rolleyes:

i know of a few guys in Autria already with Supras and will probably hit them up!

SupraNick goes International on all ur asses! :cool: can u beat that?!!?!?! ;) :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts