Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
See it in person, I think you'll have a different opinion.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
97SupraAPU said:
paint job= :wtf: :barf:

To 97SupraAPU:

What a PUKE you are you JERK!!!

This car is beautiful...

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
That car is BEAUTIFUL. Much time/sweat/money was put in to it. I love every part of it. The paint was flawless, the interior was very clean everything leather, very nice engine bay oh and i love the racing seats. The pic does not do it justice

But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

And how did you get a pic of that car so quick, it was seen for the first time in Oregon. WOW news travels fast

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
supra_girliegirl said:
And how did you get a pic of that car so quick, it was seen for the first time in Oregon. WOW news travels fast
I finish the internet on a daily basis. :D Not to much I havent seen ;)

I think its a very nice car. Major props to the owner

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Looks pretty clean, not my choice of paint, but whatever floats your boat. :)

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
This Supra is VERY sweet! I first saw it a few weeks back when it still hadn't been revealed yet. WOW!

The details on this car are amazing. Between the green and blue is a stripe of metal that really kicks the colors off nicely.

I was lucky enough to get some pics when the car was actually taken out of the shop and parked in some of the evening sunlight. I hope to have them online sometime soon.

KeithH

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts

·
0 Posts
Does the owner live up in WA? If so why didn't he have horsepower freaks build it?

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Thanks guys. It is hard for any pics to do justice and I can understand why it doesn't have the same impact looking at it online. The color and depth just don't show up until you see it in person and the dividing stripe washes out in the pics. It is actually a silver foil that has been turned about every 1.5" and is outlined with magenta pinstripes.

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
The car has been in a state of continuous building the last 3 years. TorqueFreaks didn't exist until the end of 2003.

993Fan said:
Does the owner live up in WA? If so why didn't he have horsepower freaks build it?

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
XCELR8 said:
See it in person, I think you'll have a different opinion.
OK Jim.
Time for a road trip to MS so "97SupraAPU" and I can see it.
:bigok:
How about coming to TX2K4? Looks like about 2400 miles for you! 24 hours?
I am hoping to go - don't know yet.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
supra_girliegirl said:

Actually it was posted on SF (West coast) Monday night. Of course, you saw it there too!
I even learned about it on Modernmusclecar.net, too!

·
Banned
911 Posts
Jim- Glad to see that you finished your project. I remember when that car was just black. ;) Glad that everything has worked out. Car looks great!

Keith Ta

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Vicksupra: I'd like to take the car everywhere but over the years since the car started, my work load and schedule have increased exponentially. I'm trying to work out a deal for my dad to tour the car around when I can't make it and for that I need to track down a trailer/truck. Thus, the reason I had looked the Titan over so much.

Keith/Junior: It's definitely been a long haul full of frustration and requiring lots of patience. The car was down for 8 months for the body and paint which blew another season of driving. Honestly, I've only driven this car for about 3 months out of the 3-4 years I've had it. Did you move to Philiadelphia or just on vacation?

sparkboy, supragirlie_girl, keithh: the most satisfying comments are from those who have seen it firsthand. Thanks.

blacksupra94: thanks, I think in person the scheme works very well.

·
wut
363 Posts
Incredible!

I also remember when that car was black a long time ago. Just from the pics you can tell the quality of the paint job......it looks absolutely top notch. The scheme is very unique.

Congrats on a GREAT looking Supra:cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts