Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine is pretty much done for this season. All because of my one rear tires which is down to the belts :( i don't find that there is a need to rush and get some new tires ASAP only to get my supra on the road for another 2 weeks at the most.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
my 87 retired this August! RIP

my 89 lives on and kiks ass! :cool:

·
AEM SP63
1,465 Posts
My car is somewhat off and on retirement. I'm working on a few project's during the Winter.

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
mines been retired for the last 3 or 4 weeks....rippin apart the motor slowly...
there is no snow here yet but we'll see...got an early start :)

G

·
Mine maroony retired since last april, this new I bought was brought to me retired...I'll frankenstein them together unretire them just in time for snow!

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
will be retired over christmas break, for a few "Minor" modifications, hehe:cool:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
My Cressida is retired. As you all know, I blew the bottom end and called it quits with that car. The new owner, who will pick it up on the 24th, will strip it, spot weld it, body kit it, and turn it into a 1JZ-GTE drift monster that will compete nationally.

Now the hunt is on for a Supra.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,329 Posts
Mine would be down but I'm installing the Spearco and a few other goodies... gonna try to have it out as long as I can this year.. since the fun just started all over again.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Mine was down for a week in july when I put the built motor in it and fabricated the turbo install. Drove it for a couple of months after that, got it run in, then blew the MHG. So it's been headless since late september! I have all the parts together now, but the weather here is lousy and I have to work outside so it will take a while to get it back in one piece.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
mine will be retired soon...snow will be here soon....and its just not practical waiting for ever for the damn car to warm up, 1 its a waste of gas and 2, its illegal here to idle ur car.

Also...my clutch is about dead...and my pressure plate isn't functioning properly either. So she is going for her beauty sleep very soon.

·
IFLYLO
301 Posts
mine is still in retirement. finally got all my parts, so it'll come out of retirement in time for Christmas. :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Both down for the winter...only one will emerge under it's own power. The other; I'm hoping that the frame does not scrape up the garage floor too badly when it gets dragged away in the spring. :)

Bob

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
My 86.5 turbo is retired w/ a pending clutch swap and engine pull. Date for rebirth is Christmas time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts