Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Heavy Metal Momentum
1,121 Posts
Man, I'm on vacation that week. I didn't know there were any HPDE's coming up until later in the year.

·
Heavy Metal Momentum
1,121 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I'm hoping to make it to one near the end of the year. (learning all the auto-x stuff I can until then)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Synergy event in the fall is a blast. Shoot for that one if any. No instruction is available at the Synergy event though.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, looks like I'll be the loan Supra at this event again. Only once was I at a HPDE where there were more than one Supra. Cool in some ways but not cool in other ways.

·
Heavy Metal Momentum
1,121 Posts
Do you have to be signed off for the Synergy event? (since there's no instruction)
I was planning to attend a HPDE with Nasa since I auto-x with alot of those folks & am a member.

Have fun, sorry none of the other folks can make it (I'm still a newbie, you wouldn't want me out there anyway)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You wouldn't want Synergy to be your first event. You want instruction your first 3-4 times out. Most events put an instructor in the car no matter what level your at.

Oh, I'll have fun. You can't help but have fun at a DE. When you are ready to go to one, let me know and I'll help you out (show you how things work).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts