Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HMMMM ............... I just wonder when this will happen and who plans on doing it . Some of you that dont care about making that dont post . So far the highest is around 1200 or so . Please correct me if im wrong . I wont mention who it is .

I wont make that being auto ......but its worth a shot.
:D

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
I think there is a limit to what C16 can handle, but I'm shooting for the 1500BHP mark. Don't look for a lot of lag either, or a lot of nitrous......

Eric

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
I'm pretty sure Bullish has passed the 1500hp mark.

Venom isn't far behind.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard something of the sort about BULLISH. Im just wondering if the motor is gonna stay together.....

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
At those power levels, the main caps are the next to go. If I remember correctly, the Venom guys had custom billet caps made.

Bullish has cracked a block or two. :eek:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'd say Bullish is already there.....As for their motor staying together....I'd say theres a good chance considering they haven't gone through to many motors at all and they've totally dominated the NHRA and NDRA......As a matter of fact I think you can count on one hand how many motors they've gone through this season.....Bert knows his shit....The man is God when it comes to motors...

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
but for individually owned MKIV's, cowboy bebop will be top?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
LMBLF8 said:
but for individually owned MKIV's, cowboy bebop will be top?
Who's to say? He has a long way to go to beat Mike Carlin right now, esp since that's through an auto!

Adam

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Vinny Ten is already there from what RPS has told us a couple of times now. Using their Big Torque RPS header he's hit that mark.

VENEMOUS TT said:
HMMMM ............... I just wonder when this will happen and who plans on doing it . Some of you that dont care about making that dont post . So far the highest is around 1200 or so . Please correct me if im wrong . I wont mention who it is .

I wont make that being auto ......but its worth a shot.
:D

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
we talking about 1500rwhp or 1500 crank HP??

1500 crank should have been broken already by some of the mentioned shops above. 1500 rwhp now thats would be nuts. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
According to venoms webside the tundra is making almoust 1600hp at the crank:) (ca1580 dont remember)

and i'm sure bullish also makes these numbers:)
and vinny ten and so on:D

·
666 Posts
Bullish and Venom is in the 1500-1600 Range but I believe it's on Methanol and Paul E. is in the 1200RWHP Range on gasoline... I have no Clue about the other cars

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
The Vinny Ten number i was told was in the 13xxwhp range through an auto!

MK4LIFE said:
we talking about 1500rwhp or 1500 crank HP??

1500 crank should have been broken already by some of the mentioned shops above. 1500 rwhp now thats would be nuts. :)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Lets get some dyno sheets on here, seeing a 1500 hp dyno sheet would be AWESOME:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I agree seeing that high of a dyno would be well................................................................... You Know.

I dont think we have one anywhere near the south east that dyno's that high nor have a dyno that is capable to measure . :(

John

1 - 20 of 73 Posts