Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets post some pics of your gauges and pillar pods! Want to see some different mounting ideas and different styles of guages? I really want to see what defi guages look like in this car. Night and daytime pics guys.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
SDstreetracer said:
heres mine with the defi gauges
lol i never though i would see one installed on a car.. :faint:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
personally i think the stock tach looks better then the Defi one.. and when r u going to use an 11,000 rpm tach to its fullest? even 8000...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I would get the same defi gauges , all in the cluster, and all black to match.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
SupraOfDoom said:
I would get the same defi gauges , all in the cluster, and all black to match.
ORLY??

I know, it's beating a dead horse. I'm sorry, but i had to post the ORLY statement.

Take a look around for gauges, you might come across something interesting when searching for DEFI.

;)

Bryan

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Biggest gauge meaning just one gauge showing one function? Well, I can make mine show just rpm or any other function if I want to, but it is now showing more than a few.

·
7m power
1,059 Posts
jt2ma71 said:
Biggest gauge meaning just one gauge showing one function? Well, I can make mine show just rpm or any other function if I want to, but it is now showing more than a few.

:wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
jt2ma71 said:

When you buy Motec EMU and STACK, do you get a free Motec Exhaust? lol

Looks good as always Randy. It's about time to get the new setup running don't you think??? I'm sure that you're looking foward to nuking a new set of Mushimotto tires as well....

I'm a bastard,

Bryan

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jt2ma71 said:

WHERE THE HELL CAN I BUY THAT??

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts

I wish they matched my cluster gauges better, but eh, oh well.

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
stratoayu said:
personally i think the stock tach looks better then the Defi one.. and when r u going to use an 11,000 rpm tach to its fullest? even 8000...
considering I have a big single 2J under the hood I will be definately using the upper ranges of that tach. :)
I think i might replace it with this soon.

It can read the info directly from the haltech so it looks like the way to go for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts