Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on my way out from playing some poker there tonight and saw it, just wondering :) It didnt look like Adam's, didnt have the same rims.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It is a very beautiful car, I see it every day on my way to class, but yeah MTR, myself and him all live in university club :)

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
MTR said:
Oh carlos hasn't been telling me the whole truth all along. Got any pics so I can see the damage? Has he pulled the head off the car yet?
He has pics on his camera, He was supposed to have the head off today so that he can see if there is any other damage. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
mteele said:
Was on my way out from playing some poker there tonight and saw it, just wondering :) It didnt look like Adam's, didnt have the same rims.
In central FL, on alafaya? I used to live there, didnt have any supras there @ the time.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Willjs7 said:
He has pics on his camera, He was supposed to have the head off today so that he can see if there is any other damage. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Actually the digital pics are on kelly's camera, (PsiFactor) so i'm sure she will post them up shortly ... ho hum ... :eek:

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
I may need a hand coming up with some minor mech crap/oil change/other stuff I don't have tools for here. Anyone in Gville willing to help for free dinner?

Adam

1 - 20 of 30 Posts