Supra Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Adrocktt said:
I may need a hand coming up with some minor mech crap/oil change/other stuff I don't have tools for here. Anyone in Gville willing to help for free dinner?

Adam
I've got a pretty extensive set of hand tools if thats what you need, let me know man.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Willjs7 said:
Carlos do you need a ride this w/e?
I'll be heading home tommorrow in the MIGHTY GHETTA , oh yeah !

thanks for the offer man

PM sent

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
mteele said:
I've got a pretty extensive set of hand tools if thats what you need, let me know man.
Thanks dude, I just have some menial stuff that I need to do. I'll let you know when I have a free day on a weekend or so. Thanks ahead of time :)

Adam

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Adam, if you are ever in the Tampa area and are still in need of help, give me a holler, I'll be more than happy to help you out.

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Mine is an upstairs apartment with the vaulted ceilings, unfurnished with internet and cable for $365. So after utilities its normally around $400 a month.

Mike

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mine is an upstairs, vaulted celings, furnished with leather couch/sofa and big screen with all utilities paid, 480/month

although my only complaint is, our front gate is never functional :eek:

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
UF2JZ4U said:
Mine is an upstairs, vaulted celings, furnished with leather couch/sofa and big screen with all utilities paid, 480/month

although my only complaint is, our front gate is never functional :eek:
Thats a complaint?? Are you serious I hate that fucking gate, its such a pain in the ass.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts