Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
125 dollars to ship? :faint: Thats the quote I got from the UPS store. That's without insurance also. Anybody cheaper? :urowned:

Sorry I didn't know where else to post this. I have shipped bigger things than the mkiv wing and shipped it for cheaper. :scratch:

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
I shipped a RMM wing assembled from OH to Cali. I believe it was around $50 when I did. Try Fedex ground.

DP

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
RMM has three almost flat pieces, that's why it wasnt that much,

try DHL, so far I've been using them eversince they openned up, and have rediculous LOW rates,lol, they charged me $62 to ship a hood from Florida to Ohio or a Cadillac Escalade grille for $6,lol,sometimes I wonder how can they make money

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
exvelocity said:
RMM has three almost flat pieces, that's why it wasnt that much,

try DHL, so far I've been using them eversince they openned up, and have rediculous LOW rates,lol, they charged me $62 to ship a hood from Florida to Ohio or a Cadillac Escalade grille for $6,lol,sometimes I wonder how can they make money
Stephan,

I shipped it built as you would install it, not in the separate five pieces they come from when manufactured. I would like to clairfy this.

DP

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be going to Fed Ex and see what they can do. I will also like to try DHL but I dont know of any DHL local around my area. I gotta ship out the wing asap since the buyer already sent me money.

Thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts