Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Panty Dropper
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never see anything like this around here... Mostly a bunch of rednecks and musclecars. And then this bitch comes out of nowhere... Anyone on here? Guy said it was a 66 trim single. Looked like a manual with a cage and M/T's.

http://www.picfury.com/galleries/ImageGallery-7906.html

·
Panty Dropper
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lis2k said:
Is that a reflection or is his fender destroyed?

Reflection. The car was very clean...

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Thats not chris driver is it? Or supranatural here. What track is that? Natural Bridge?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
slither said:
Thats not chris driver is it? Or supranatural here. What track is that? Natural Bridge?

LOL. I can't believe anyone on here even knows the track at Natural
Bridge exists. :) I don't think those pictures are from there though.
That does look like Chris's car, but I thought he sold it and bought
a Z06.
What track is that?
Wayne

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
WayneCar said:
LOL. I can't believe anyone on here even knows the track at Natural
Bridge exists. :) I don't think those pictures are from there though.
That does look like Chris's car, but I thought he sold it and bought
a Z06.
What track is that?
Wayne
That fucker better not have bought a vette! Didnt he remember me expressing how dissapointed i was in my c5? Its not that there bad cars at all, I was just expecting a LOT MORE since it was a vette. He even rode in it and knew how much I didnt like it. I sure as hell hope thats just an incorrect rumor :wtflol: I have a few buddies that run up at natural bridge though, you frequent it?
BTW, "the friendly city" my ass, I had a pair of fossil sunglasses stolen by my waitress there a few years back, LOL :rofl:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
slither said:
That fucker better not have bought a vette! Didnt he remember me expressing how dissapointed i was in my c5? Its not that there bad cars at all, I was just expecting a LOT MORE since it was a vette. He even rode in it and knew how much I didnt like it. I sure as hell hope thats just an incorrect rumor :wtflol: I have a few buddies that run up at natural bridge though, you frequent it?
BTW, "the friendly city" my ass, I had a pair of fossil sunglasses stolen by my waitress there a few years back, LOL :rofl:

Yeah, "The Burg" is only friendly to locals. That waitress gave me
a hell of a deal on your sunglasses. :bigok:
I've only been to the NB track a couple times. There is a similar 1/8th
mile track in Waynesboro(Eastside speedway) that is closer. I hope
Chris kept his car. He wanted the Vette for roadcourse action. Maybe
he will keep his Supra and add a Vette?
Thanks
Wayne

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
WayneCar said:
Yeah, "The Burg" is only friendly to locals. That waitress gave me
a hell of a deal on your sunglasses. :bigok:
I've only been to the NB track a couple times. There is a similar 1/8th
mile track in Waynesboro(Eastside speedway) that is closer. I hope
Chris kept his car. He wanted the Vette for roadcourse action. Maybe
he will keep his Supra and add a Vette?
Thanks
Wayne
Last I talked to him, he had picked up a LS1 based firebird to beat on the dragstrip with, maybe he will use that as a roadrace car also. Hope so anyway!

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
hmmm, its not the red one from roanoke. i know that much.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
SupraGodTT said:
any idea on the times with the 66 trim?
Not good, he was plagued w/ problems and breakage. Last thing to let go was his rear, he called off dragging the poopra and bought the LS1 to beat the piss out of

·
Panty Dropper
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anthracitetarga said:
hmmm, its not the red one from roanoke. i know that much.
Yeah, I know that, I have saw the red one in Roanoke with the FMIC and stuff. What Supra do you have? I live 30 minutes from Roanoke.

·
Panty Dropper
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slither said:
Not good, he was plagued w/ problems and breakage. Last thing to let go was his rear, he called off dragging the poopra and bought the LS1 to beat the piss out of
I wonder if he sold it... I think I am now going to look for one. Looks like I am going to sell the LS1 RX-7 and either get another FD or a Supra. I want something that just looks good. I can't stand this old ass car anymore.

BTW, sell me your car. :)

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Someone told me tonight he sold it and bought a z06. What a step down, good grief!
btw, no :p
Were making the 5" exhaust for it now, should be running soon. I know, I know, i keep saying that but I cant just leave well enough alone but when it comes out(and it will, i promice) it should be quite nice(crosses fingers!)

·
Panty Dropper
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
slither said:
Someone told me tonight he sold it and bought a z06. What a step down, good grief!
btw, no :p
Were making the 5" exhaust for it now, should be running soon. I know, I know, i keep saying that but I cant just leave well enough alone but when it comes out(and it will, i promice) it should be quite nice(crosses fingers!)
Well, I will drive my RX-7 around a bit and then I might have to look for a Supra... I'll just have to find one I want, seems like its hard to find one anywhere around here.

My car has taken a lot longer too, but when its done we still need to meet up. We will have to see what those dyno queens can really do. :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts