Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the owners name is Jojo (I may be spelling it wrong, if so Sorry) I met the owner of this Supra in Portland OR, at a car show called Show Down In The West at the Expo Center. If anyone knows his Supra Forums name please let me know thanks.
Click for larger image

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
nice stockies in the rear :rolleyes:

·
Registered
261 Posts
interesting. Nice kit. Don't like the 2 different tones of yellow in the engine bay. You should never enter a show (or even drive a supra) with your wheels like that.

·
4,109 Posts
^Werd. Also, what's up with that turbo clocking? And you do all that work under the hood and are running a stock radiator? :scratch:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah, it would actually be really nice if it had those Do Luck wheels all the way around. . .

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Suprasanity said:
Yeah, it would actually be really nice if it had those Do Luck wheels all the way around. . .
he does have rims all the way around but just had the custom stereo equipment and moldings put in the trunk. With the suspension that is on it they didnt take into acount all the weight of the stereo stuff and the Supra sits on the over sized wheels in the back when they are on. So to drive it into the show they had to put the stock ones back on.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Griffon said:
he does have rims all the way around but just had the custom stereo equipment and moldings put in the trunk. With the suspension that is on it they didnt take into acount all the weight of the stereo stuff and the Supra sits on the over sized wheels in the back when they are on. So to drive it into the show they had to put the stock ones back on.
:iwdumbass
It's F'n sports car not your living room...wtf do you need so much stereo equipment that ou can't drive around.... and if you tell me that it was a miscalculation with the rims...wtf do you need rims that big?

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
thats definitely Jademan...real cool guy. I wonder if this is a recent pic. If so i wonder why he still hasnt got the new coilovers to lift up that heavy ICED out trunk.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
jademan,

his name is JOJO

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kevganzon said:
thats definitely Jademan...real cool guy. I wonder if this is a recent pic. If so i wonder why he still hasnt got the new coilovers to lift up that heavy ICED out trunk.
Its not too recent I took this pic of his car Id say at least 6 months ago??

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm sorry my car looks like that. But it's all fixed now. My car is actually driveable now. The reason for "heavy stereo stuffs was I was sponsored by Phoenix gold & that explains all the weight. The car is not 100% done yet but all those "little things" should be easily fix(ex: stock radiator & etc.) Again, sorry for exposing the car too early.

Jademan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts