Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Cary, North Carolina. It is not very often you supras in my part of town.
in the past few days i have seen a couple. Thursday i saw one parked at a wachovia (near the Cary Towne Center for those who live here as well), it was black and had a bomex front and other body parts that i couldn't indentify. Today i saw a bone stock red one park at the same wachovia. Later while skating with my friends (near sk8 Cary for those who live in the area) i saw another black one, it looked like the one i saw on thursday except it had one of the lights taken out (the left light i believe) looked like they were going or coming from the drag strip. Whos supras are these or can anyone else identify them?

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
The Black one with the bomex front is Jason "Wolfpack2JZ"

Search for the thread NCSTATE supras. Theres a few in raleigh cary area

·
Banned
763 Posts
The one @ Wachovia on Thursday, was me..... I HAD my left light out later, but that couldn't have been me, b/c I wasn't in Cary @ the time....

It's a (crappy) but original) Bomex front, and Veilside (original and better than tha Bomex crap) sides and rears.

There are at least 5 Turbo MKIV's I can name near/around our area.

What do you drive?

·
4,417 Posts
I'm pretty sure Dale is driving around with no lights... it's mad JDM yo.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wolfpack2JZ said:
The one @ Wachovia on Thursday, was me..... I HAD my left light out later, but that couldn't have been me, b/c I wasn't in Cary @ the time....

It's a (crappy) but original) Bomex front, and Veilside (original and better than tha Bomex crap) sides and rears.

There are at least 5 Turbo MKIV's I can name near/around our area.

What do you drive?
i'm still in high shcool and dont have any time to take drivers ed because of wrestling.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm in hillsborough.. havn't been to cary latly..
now working at southpoint mall though...and night classes at alamance

·
Banned
763 Posts
Yup.... that was me... AND Johnny Mneumonic too.... Yum....... On The Border....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Ok.. Had a black MKIV come up behind me on the road Alamance community college is on in burlington.. had a front mesh grill so i'm not sure if it was n/a or TT or anything.. just saw it in my rear view (hah I love saying that)
Oh yea.. saw it on sat. around 12:30.. we were on lunch from class..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts