Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is the fastest on the stock NA auto (not built). Please list mods and et/mph. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it can have a turbo, I infact suspect that fastest car will have a turbo but I just want to see the best time for the stock auto trans

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I ran a 13.3 @ 107 mph, hitting the rev limiter at every shift.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what kind of rwhp were you making at the time and how long did it last?

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I dyno'd 352rwhp from what I recall. I ran it for a year like that and it never broke, it just hit the rev limiter all the time at WOT.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cant you tell the aem to shift at a certain point and move the limiter way up so it shifts without hitting it or does it not work like that?

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Yes, you would be able to do that. I didn't have a AEM back then unfortunately.

DaveH

SVTdubs said:
cant you tell the aem to shift at a certain point and move the limiter way up so it shifts without hitting it or does it not work like that?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome. Dave, since youve been so good at answering questions, Im really hoping the 61mm turbo is under warranty so I can swap it with you for a 67 but Im curious how much power the 550 injectors and pump Im getting from you will support? 500rwhp?

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
I posted the dyno sheet with the modified intake manifold wy back with a leaking fpr hose.. and without the 2nd butterfly . I am trying to figure a way to post a pic of the other dyno sheet i just havent had time to mess around with the tape.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
soarer 300 said:
Toyomoto way back in 1999 or 2000. They went 10.9 on a built auto tranny. This is in an SC300 though.
Im curious who went the fastest on the STOCK auto

Sound Performance has gone a LOT faster than 10.9 with a built tranny but I want to know whos the fastest with the bone stock NA auto :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts